Cambridge Area EMS has an immediate openings for part-time Paramedic positions
Cambridge Area EMS is on duty 24/7 covering 70 square miles and 7000 residents including a section of I-39/90 southeast of Madison.
For consideration a candidate must be:
• Paramedic licensed in Wisconsin with all required Certifications
• Current with a Wisconsin Driver’s license.
• CEVO and EVOC certification within 60 days.
• Experience as a Paramedic is preferred.
• Additional EMT, healthcare and clinical experience is taken into consideration.
While practicing state-of-the-art emergency treatment and transporting of ill and injured persons to area hospitals, additional responsibilities will be assigned to contribute to the quality and efficiency of the Cambridge Area Emergency Medical Service. Part-time Paramedics are scheduled for 24-hour shifts. Sleeping quarters provided. Must remain on premises during shift. A Paramedic is considered part-time if serving one (1) 24-hour shift per week, biweekly or per month. Opportunities for covering vacations are also available. If a part-time Paramedic chooses to schedule, at minimum, one (1) 24-hour shift per week, they qualify for Wisconsin Retirement System (Protected Class)–Employee Trust Fund.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.25 – $18.00 per hour
Benefits: Retirement Plan
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Company’s Facebook page:
Please submit the
2. Your resume
3. Driver’s License Review Form
4. Copy of your Driver’s license
Friends – Volunteer
The Friends of Cambridge EMS are in need of volunteers who will support our new website with 4-5 hours of time each month to manage the website and keep it updated. Please check out the Friends page on how to volunteer.
A Friends’ volunteer is needed who is well-versed in the use of social networking media to assist us with publicity, press releases, and marketing Cambridge Area EMS events. Please check out the Friends page if you are interested in volunteering.