Cambridge Area EMS has immediate openings for part-time Paramedic and AEMT positions
Cambridge Area EMS is on duty 24/7 covering 70 square miles and 7000 residents including a section of I-39/90 southeast of Madison and a resort area.
For consideration a candidate must be:
• Paramedic-or-AEMT licensed in Wisconsin
• Current BLS, ACLS, PALS for Paramedic
• Current BLS for Advanced EMT
• Valid Wisconsin Driver’s license within 30 days
• CEVO and EVOC certification within 30 days • Additional emergency service, healthcare, and clinical experience is taken into consideration
Job offer is contingent on successfully passing background check, drug screen and physical agility testing
While practicing emergency treatment and transporting of ill and injured persons to area hospitals, additional responsibilities will be assigned to contribute to the quality and efficiency of the Cambridge Area Emergency Medical Service operations.
Part-time Paramedics and AEMTs are scheduled for 12 or 24-hour shifts. Sleeping quarters provided. Must remain on premises during shift.
Currently, we have openings on Sunday and Wednesday. Additional shifts covering vacations are available.
Fully Covid-vaccinated candidates are preferred. Masks may be required in specific situations depending on CDC recommendations. Appropriate PPE is provided for transport situations.
- BLS Certification (Required)
- Wisconsin EMT License (Required)
- Wisconsin Driver’s License (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: AEMT $14-17, Paramedic $16-20
- Years of experience in these positions are considered in the wage
Benefits: Wisconsin Retirement System and other benefits may be possible depending on regular weekly schedule
Company’s Facebook page:
Please submit the
2. Your resume
3. Driver’s License Review Form
4. Copy of your Driver’s license
Friends – Volunteer
The Friends of Cambridge EMS are in need of volunteers who will support our new website with 4-5 hours of time each month to manage the website and keep it updated. Please check out the Friends page on how to volunteer.
A Friends’ volunteer is needed who is well-versed in the use of social networking media to assist us with publicity, press releases, and marketing Cambridge Area EMS events. Please check out the Friends page if you are interested in volunteering.