Full and Part-Time Paramedics
Cambridge Area EMS has immediate openings for full and part-time Paramedic and AEMT positions.
Cambridge Area EMS is on duty 24/7, covering 70 square miles and 7000 residents including a section of I-39/90 southeast of Madison and a resort area.
For consideration a candidate must be:
• Paramedic-or-AEMT licensed in Wisconsin
• Current BLS CPR, ACLS, PALS for Paramedic
• Current BLS CPR for Advanced EMT
• Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License
• CEVO and EVOC certification within 30 days • Additional emergency services, healthcare, and clinical experience is taken into consideration
Job offer is contingent on successfully passing background check, drug screen, and physical agility testing and completing an interview process.
While practicing emergency treatment and transport of ill and injured persons to area hospitals, additional responsibilities will be assigned to contribute to the quality and efficiency of the Cambridge Area Emergency Medical Service operations.
Full-time Paramedics work two 24-hour shifts a week. Part-time Paramedics and AEMTs are scheduled for 12 or 24-hour shifts. Sleeping quarters are provided. Must remain on premises during scheduled shift.
Currently, we have openings for multiple full and part-time employees. Additional shifts covering vacation and sick leave are available.
Fully COVID vaccinated candidates are preferred. Masks may be required in specific situations depending on CDC recommendations. Appropriate PPE is provided for treatment and transport situations.
- BLS CPR Certification (Required)
- Wisconsin AEMT or Paramedic License (Required)
- Wisconsin Driver’s License (Required)
Job Type: Full and Part-time
Pay: AEMT $14-17, Paramedic $16-20
- Years of experience in these positions are considered in wage determination
Benefits: Wisconsin Retirement System and other benefits may be possible depending on regular weekly schedule
Department’s Facebook Page:
Please submit the
2. Your Resume
3. Driver’s License Review Form
4. Copy of your Driver’s License
Friends – Volunteer
The Friends of Cambridge EMS are in need of volunteers who will support our new website with 4-5 hours of time each month to manage the website and keep it updated. Please check out the Friends page on how to volunteer.
A Friends’ volunteer is needed who is well-versed in the use of social networking media to assist us with publicity, press releases, and marketing Cambridge Area EMS events. Please check out the Friends page if you are interested in volunteering.